Admitted to Bar in:
Kansas – 2019
Woodworth Law Firm, LLC
Attn: Skylar J. Farwell, Esq.
7400 W. 132nd Street, Suite 180
Overland Park, KS 66213
Telephone: (913) 232-8836
Telecopier: (913) 967-5999
- Washburn University, J.D. – 2019
- Kansas State University, B.S. – 2016
Skylar received his undergraduate degree in Finance from Kansas State University in 2016 and received his law degree from the Washburn University School of Law in 2019. While at Washburn University, Skylar worked with the in-house counsel of one of the largest privately held insurance brokers in the United States where he gained invaluable experience relating to national and international compliance and reviewing insurance related contracts and brokerage agreements.
Skylar represents clients in corporate, real estate and general business transactional matters. He is also involved with the representation of project developers in the renewable energy sector, where he reviews and drafts leases and other related documents, performs curative work and assists in any other legal matters that may arise from procurement of leases to the operations of a project.
Representative Recent Transactions:
- Representation of multiple sellers of veterinary clients to venture capital firm
- Representation of developers of single family, townhome, and condominium subdivisions
- General development representation of various renewable energy projects