Admitted to Bar in:
Missouri – 2011
Kansas – 2011
Woodworth Law Firm, LLC
Attn: Neal H. Woodworth, Esq.
7400 W. 132nd Street, Suite 180
Overland Park, KS 66213
Telephone: (913) 232-8836
Telecopier: (913) 967-5999
- University of Kansas, J.D. – December 2010
- Business and Commercial Law Certificate
- Queens University of Charlotte, B.A. – 2007
- Business Administration and Spanish
- Magna cum laude
Neal received his undergraduate degrees in Business Administration and Spanish from Queens University of Charlotte in 2007. While at the University of Kansas School of Law, Neal interned with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Topeka, Kansas, and was a member of the International Law Society. After graduation, Neal joined Polsinelli PC, where he gained transactional experience, primarily in the areas of corporate acquisitions and mergers, formation and governance of business entities, and general corporate representation. In 2013, Neal joined Rouse Frets and became a shareholder prior to leaving to found the Woodworth Law Firm, LLC.
Neal represents clients in the renewable energy industry in the general areas of real estate, financing, construction, and business transactions relating to project development and operations. Residential and commercial developers also benefit from his counsel in establishing homes associations and business associations and drafting subdivision documents, including covenants and restrictions for the development. On an ongoing basis, Neal represents numerous homebuilders in the Kansas City metro.
Areas of Practice:
- Renewable Energy
- Corporate and General Business Law
- Residential Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Activities and Memberships:
- 2016 Graduate of Leadership Overland Park
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
Representative Recent Transactions:
- General representation through early and late stage development of over 100 renewable energy projects with aggregate generation capacity in excess of 9GW
- Representation of various clients in several transactions relating to the purchase, sale, or refinance of real estate valued at over $100 MM.