Admitted to Bar in:
State of Kansas
State of Missouri
State of Colorado
United States District Court for the District of Kansas
United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
United States District Court for the District of Colorado
United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
Woodworth Law Firm, LLC
Attn: Brian E. Tadtman, Esq.
7400 W. 132nd Street, Suite 180
Overland Park, KS 66213
Telephone: (816) 974-6600
Telecopier: (913) 967-5999
- University of Colorado, J.D.
- Full Academic Scholarship
- Associate Editor Journal on Telecommunications and High Technology Law
- Kansas State University, B.A.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Brian is a trial-tested litigator with ample experience representing clients both in and out of the
courtroom. His career has been split between representing Plaintiffs and Defendants, which
provides him unique perspective and insight on how to prepare a case for trial and to anticipate
opponent’s strategy in various types of matters.
Brian has successfully defended construction professionals from liability in court and prior to suit being filed, including engineers, general contractors and subcontractors. As a fourth-generation
construction professional himself, Brian is personally invested in the defense of his clients.
Brian has spear-headed several large national cases including two separate bellwether cases in nationwide MDL litigation. He was appointed to the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee for the Federal Farxiga MDL by the Honorable Judge Lorna Schofield of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Brian has also secured multi-million- dollar settlements for clients in individual suits in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
Brian also guides entrepreneurs in creating and managing businesses. He focuses his transactional work on representing developers, contractors, businesses and individuals in a wide variety of legal matters.
When he isn’t working, Brian volunteers at the Blue Valley Center for Advanced Professional
Studies, the South Overland Park Rotary Club and the Kansas City Ski Club. He also enjoys
spending time with his wife and sons and meticulously grooming his beard.
Areas of Practice:
- Business and Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Residential Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Product Liability
Previous Pro Hac Vice Admissions:
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Past results afford no guarantee of future results and each case is different and is judged on its own merits. Some cases result in no recovery. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. Missouri does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field. Advertising Material. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.